1/3 Photos of Sweet and Sour Cucumber Dill Salad
I cut this from a U.S. magazine, but not sure which one as I've had it for quite some time. This summertime dish can be prepared and chilled two hours before serving. The recipe calls for English cucumbers but you can use regular ones if you can't find the English ones. You want a total of about 1 1/2 lbs. of cukes. Cooking time is chilling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place cucumber slices in a colander.
- 2Sprinkle with salt; toss to coat and let stand 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 3Meanwhile, stir vinegar, dill, sugar, and pepper in large bowl until sugar is dissolved.
- 4Drain cucumbers well and pat dry.
- 5Add cucumbers to dressing and stir to blend.
- 6Refrigerate at least 30 minutes and up to 2 hours.
- 7Serve cold.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet and Sour Cucumber Dill Salad
Serving Size: 1 (97 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 43.6
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1165.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 7.9 g
- Protein 0.6 g