One of Libby's old newspaper clippings again. Looks good. can make in the wok
Make and share this Sweet and Sour Carrots recipe from Food.com.
- Peel carrots and cut on the diagonal. in wok add 1 cup water add carrots
- Cook them until barely tender; add bell pepper that has been cut into 1 inch squares.
- Cook 3 minutes; drain wok . Set carrots and peppers aside.
- Drain pineapple, saving the juice. Add enough water to the juice to make 1/3 cup. Add salt, vinegar and soy sauce. put into wok
- Cook until bubbly; add carrots and bell peppers; serve hot.