Sushi from the store can be quite expensive...sushi's quite good for you, very easy to make and extremely tasty! Here's a recipe for sushi rice so that you can get rolling!
- Bring water to a boil.
- Pour in rice and boil for one minute, uncovered.
- Cover and reduce heat to simmer.
- Simmer for 20 minutes.
- Let sit for 10 minutes, uncovered.
- Put into large non-metal bowl and cut in sushi vinegar with a wooden spatula.
- Let the rice cool further- one method is to spread the rice out on aluminum foil on a cookie sheet to cool.
- Use to roll your sushi!
- **SushiVinegar** Put vinegar, sugar and salt in a small saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Stir until dissolved and remove from heat.