This is such a fast and easy recipe that you can through together in a few minutes. This is based on a recipe from Rachael Ray's TV show, "30 Minute Meals". The corn will also place a quick-chill on this easy side-salad as it defrosts -- no need to refrigerate before serving!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (14 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups frozen corn kernels
- 1 small red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin (about half a palm full)
- 1 -2 teaspoon hot sauce (Tabasco recommended)
- 1 lime, juice of
- 1 -2 tablespoon vegetable oil (approximately) or 1 -2 tablespoon olive oil (approximately)
- salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro
- 1Combine all ingredients except cilantro in a bowl.
- 2Let stand at least 15 minutes for corn to fully defrost and flavors to combine, then toss.
- 3Sprinkle with cilantro and serve.
Browse Our Top Black Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Black Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Fast Black Bean & Corn Salad (Rachael Ray)
Serving Size: 1 (191 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 169.6
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 25.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.3 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 7.9 g