This was created as a fast easy side dish.
Make and share this Super Easy: Grilled Bell Peppers recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the grill to high.
- Remove tops and remove seeds on peppers and slice length wise into strips.
- Spray the grill with the Pam and reduce heat to medium.
- Paint both side of the pepper slices with BBQ sauce and then lie them on the grill across the grates so they don't fall through.
- Grill for 5 minutes. Turn over and grill for an additional 3 minutes or until tender.
- Serve and enjoy!
Great and simple. For our grill, I had to quarter the peppers or they'd fall through! Thanks, Acadia. Made for Aussie Kiwi Recipe Swap #42.
I grilled these, and used them in carne asada...but I saved a few to taste on their own. Delicious! I had some nice hickory smoke going, so the peppers absorbed a nice smokey taste. Made for Potluck tag!
It's too cold here to grill so I made it on the stove top. Grilled the peppers than I used the bq sauce as a dip. What a nice surprise was this dish! I had to make the bbq sauce -ran out and can't find anything here - the only thing I missed was the smoked taste. I guess I'll just throw some smoked bones in my next batch of sauce.