This was created as a fast easy side dish.
Make and share this Super Easy: Grilled Bell Peppers recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the grill to high.
- Remove tops and remove seeds on peppers and slice length wise into strips.
- Spray the grill with the Pam and reduce heat to medium.
- Paint both side of the pepper slices with BBQ sauce and then lie them on the grill across the grates so they don't fall through.
- Grill for 5 minutes. Turn over and grill for an additional 3 minutes or until tender.
- Serve and enjoy!