The Seasoned Sailor and his Sassy's made port on Santorini. What a beautiful sight! We headed out to the countryside to find loads of fresh herbs. For that reason, we have created a sensational seafood rub using fresh herbs found seaside just at Sunset on Santorini. Try it on grilled veggies too!
- Combine first 5 ingredients.
- To use:.
- Rub fish fillets or toss veggies with olive oil and place in dish.
- Sprinkle with freshly ground pepper and sea salt to taste.
- Sprinkle evenly with herb seasoning mixture.
- Refrigerate seasoned fish in refrigerator or use immediately.
- Grill or broil fish or veggies until done.
- Serve fish with wedges of lemon.
A fantastic way to showcase all of the delicious fresh herbs in the garden this time of year. I absolutely loved the oregano and the lemon rind lent lovely a tinge of yellow. Thanks Dreamer!
What a delicious rub! Made as directed with Sole filets and BBQ'd them in some foil. End result was fantastic. Will use this again and again. Made for ZWT6 Seasoned Sailor and his Sassy Sirens.