1/1 Photo of Sunset on Santorini (A Fresh Herb Rub for Fish & Veggies)
Dreamer in Ontario's Note:
The Seasoned Sailor and his Sassy's made port on Santorini. What a beautiful sight! We headed out to the countryside to find loads of fresh herbs. For that reason, we have created a sensational seafood rub using fresh herbs found seaside just at Sunset on Santorini. Try it on grilled veggies too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine first 5 ingredients.
- 2To use:.
- 3Rub fish fillets or toss veggies with olive oil and place in dish.
- 4Sprinkle with freshly ground pepper and sea salt to taste.
- 5Sprinkle evenly with herb seasoning mixture.
- 6Refrigerate seasoned fish in refrigerator or use immediately.
- 7Grill or broil fish or veggies until done.
- 8Serve fish with wedges of lemon.
Browse Our Top Marinades and Rubs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Marinades and Rubs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sunset on Santorini (A Fresh Herb Rub for Fish & Veggies)
Serving Size: 1 (24 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 18.6
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 0.7 g