The Seasoned Sailor and his Sassy's made port on Santorini. What a beautiful sight! We headed out to the countryside to find loads of fresh herbs. For that reason, we have created a sensational seafood rub using fresh herbs found seaside just at Sunset on Santorini. Try it on grilled veggies too!
- Combine first 5 ingredients.
- To use:.
- Rub fish fillets or toss veggies with olive oil and place in dish.
- Sprinkle with freshly ground pepper and sea salt to taste.
- Sprinkle evenly with herb seasoning mixture.
- Refrigerate seasoned fish in refrigerator or use immediately.
- Grill or broil fish or veggies until done.
- Serve fish with wedges of lemon.