Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A different and interesting dip for your raw veggies
Make and share this Sun-Dried Tomato-Tofu Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 2 lbs silken tofu
- 12 ounces marinated sun-dried tomatoes, drained and diced
- 2 cups fresh basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons roasted garlic
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground pepper
- assorted raw vegetable sticks, such as carrots, cucumbers, zucchini or celery
- Purée tofu in blender until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Keeps 3 to 4 days in an airtight container in refrigerator.
My first tofu recipe! I made it this morning and chilled all day... the flavors blend wonderfully, and we especially enjoyed this dip with cauliflower and celery. Next time I will double the recipe, because it keeps well and gets eaten very quickly! Oh, almost forgot... all I had on hand was bottled minced garlic, and that worked very well!