Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From my friend Caroline Westmore's book Essential Juices.
Make and share this Summer's Breeze recipe from Food.com.
- 1 pink grapefruit
- 1 lime
- 250 ml commercial cranberry juice
- 500 ml commercial still apple juice or 500 ml sparkling apple juice
- red currants
- Peel, cut and juice the grapefruit and lime.
- Pour the juice into a jug and top up with the cranberry and apple juice.
- Pour into 4 glasses and garnish with small bunches of red currants.
Refreshingly Tart! I topped it with seltzer. I skipped the red currants not to be found!