Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Yet another simple dessert from the 1995 Vegetarian Times Complete Cookbook.
Make and share this Summer Peaches With Raspberries recipe from Food.com.
- 2 lbs peaches, firm, unblemished
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 cup raspberries
- Peel, pit & slice the peaches, then place them in a medium container with a lid.
- Sprinkle peaches with the juices & syrup, then cover & toss to coat completely.
- Spoon peaches into stemmed glasses & top with fresh berries.
This is an elegant and very easy dessert. Easy enough to enjoy during the work week yet elegant enough to serve to guests. Lovely combination of flavors. Made for PRMR.
This was a delicious and easy dessert for our camping trip. Unfortunately I did not get a picture of it. I used Blackberries instead of raspberries because that is what I had in the freezer. Made for PRMR.
Excellent recipe! The crazy weather we had this summer meant that raspberries were no longer available at the Farmer's Market so I decided to substitute blueberries. I also added more thatn 1 cup of berries (just poured them in and didn't measure). The recipe for the dressing was made as directed. Everyone loved this! I'll be definitely be making this again. Made for Newest Zaar Tag.