I came up with this as a way to use my favorite garden items. I could eat it every day. All amounts are subject to your own taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- 2Stir-fry garlic for 1 minute.
- 3Remove garlic and drain on paper towels.
- 4Add onion to the hot pan and cook until it softens, then add zucchini.
- 5Cook and stir 4-5 minutes, then add in the tomatoes.
- 6Cook together until juicies and ingredients have blended together, about 5 minutes, stirring often.
- 7Add in salt, pepper, basil and reserved garlic.
- 8Serve over hot cooked pasta.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Summer Pasta Topper
Serving Size: 1 (347 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 91.1
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 22.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 8.1 g
- Protein 3.7 g