This mouth watering rice is one of my favourites! I was taught how to make it by Subru uncle, my friend, teacher and guide. A favourite at parties at my place, this rice has won the heart of many I know!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Clean, wash and soak rice for 20 minutes.
- 3Heat water in any suitable vessel.
- 4Add the drained rice.
- 5When rice has reached its half boiled stage, discard water.
- 6In the meantime, heat oil in a skillet.
- 7Add carrots, french beans and green peas.
- 8Saute on medium heat.
- 9Add chinese salt, soya sauce and salt (to taste).
- 10Once the vegetables have been cooked, add spring onions and rice.
- 11Mix well.
- 12Cook on low heat.
- 13Once done, garnish with spring onions.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Subru Uncle's Vegetarian Fried Rice
Serving Size: 1 (164 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 446.9
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 783.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 95.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.6 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 12.7 g