1/2 Photos of Stuffed Grape Leaves (persian)
Serves six as a meal or 12 as an appetizer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a skillet, heat oil and saut onion and mushrooms until soft.
- 2Add parsley and spices.
- 3Transfer to a bowl.
- 4Mix in peas and rice.
- 5Preheat oven to 350.
- 6Line a 3-qt baking dish with a few grape leaves to keep stuffed leaves from sticking and burning.
- 7Place 1 heaping Tbs of rice mixture (depending on size of leaf) in the center of a grape leaf.
- 8Fold in sides, then roll leaf from stem to tip.
- 9Place in casserole.
- 10Repeat procedure with remaining grape leaves until rice mixture is used up.
- 11Pour water in bottom of dish (to provent sticking and drying out).
- 12Bake for 25 minutes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffed Grape Leaves (persian)
Serving Size: 1 (292 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 454.1
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2189.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 83.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.1 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 17.6 g