5 hrs 7 mins
Very refreshing--perfect for a celebration.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine sugar and water in a heavy saucepan; cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until sugar dissolves.
- 2Remove sugar syrup from heat; cool.
- 3Place thawed strawberries in container of an electric blender or food processor; process until smooth.
- 4Pour through a wire mesh strainer into a 8-inch square pan, pressing with back of spoon against the sides of the strainer to squeeze out juice.
- 5Discard pulp and seeds.
- 6Stir lemon juice, sugar syrup, and champagne into strawberry puree.
- 7Cover and freeze at least 4 hours.
- 8Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add frozen mixture, and process until smooth.
- 9Return to pan and freeze until firm.
- 10Repeat processing procedure, and return mixture to pan; freeze until firm.
- 11Spoon into glasses, and serve with fresh strawberries.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Champagne Sorbet
Serving Size: 1 (147 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 131.1
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 19.4 g
- Protein 0.2 g