Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Cooking Light, May 2009
Make and share this Strawberry Bellini recipe from Food.com.
- 6 cups sliced strawberries
- 1⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons brandy
- 3 cups prosecco or 3 cups other sparkling wine
- 6 large strawberries
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a blender.
- Let stand 10 minutes.
- Process until smooth; chill.
- Place 1/4 cup strawberry mixture in each of 6 glasses.
- Add 1/2 cup prosecco to each serving, and stir to blend.
- Garnish each serving with 1 large strawberry.