Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A refreshing fruit smoothie made with juice, milk and fresh fruit. My daughter is allergic to milk so I substitute rice milk instead. Can be made with soy as well.
- 1⁄2 cup milk (can substitute rice or soy milk)
- 1⁄2 cup apple juice
- 1⁄2 cup lemonade (pink or yellow)
- 2 large bananas
- 1 cup fresh strawberries
- 12 -14 ice cubes
- Add all ingredients to blender or smoothie maker at once.
- Turn on high until no big chunks of ice remain.
- If using a smoothie maker turn to low and dispense otherwise turn off blender and serve.