Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 3 hrs
From The Wise Encyclopedia of Cooking, 1948. Serving number is a guess.
Make and share this Stewed Dried Apricots recipe from Food.com.
- Wash apricots quickly but thoroughly in cold water. Place them in a saucepan.
- Add water, cover, and allow to soak 2-3 hours.
- Bring to boil (using the same water), cover, and simmer very gently for 15 minutes or until tender.
- Just before removing from heat, stir in sugar.
- Serve warm or cold with cream.