Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A warm, healthy, filling breakfast.
Make and share this Steel-Cut Oat Porridge recipe from Food.com.
- In a saucepan, combine oats, water, molasses and brown sugar.
- Bring to a boil.
- Stir in pineapple and cinnamon.
- If desired, you could add some raisins, currants or other dried fruit.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 20-30 minutes, stirring occasionally and adding additional water if necessary to prevent sticking.
- Cook until water is absorbed and oats are cooked.