1/2 Photos of Stacey E's Yummy Veggie Burgers!
My friend Stacey significantly modified a recipe she found on allrecipes.com. It's a vegan recipe, and even though I am a happy carnivore, I would eat these veggie burgers over a beef burger any day!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Microwave carrot slices in 1/4 inch water for 2 minutes. Drain.
- 2Mash carrots and garbanzo beans.
- 3Add salsa and corn flakes.
- 4Mix in flour. Add more salsa if mixture is too thick.
- 5Season with pepper, salt and chile powder.
- 6Form into 8 patties.
- 7Either fry on medium high heat (with cooking spray) for 8 minutes per side, until golden brown or spray cookie sheet and bake at 375 for 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chickpeas/Garbanzos Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chickpeas/Garbanzos Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stacey E's Yummy Veggie Burgers!
Serving Size: 1 (137 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 124.7
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 586.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 5.0 g