48 hrs 20 mins
A great raw recipe, getting your fruits and grains! This would be good with sprouted barley or wheat berries too! I haven't made this yet, so putting here for safekeeping. I'm guessing it makes 2 servings. Cooking time is sprouting time. Adapted from Living and Raw Foods, sent in from Loving Foods, Hawaii.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Soak Oat Groats for about 10 hours.
- 2Drain and rinse and then place jar mouth down at a 45 degree angle.
- 3Rinse and drain daily for two days.
- 4Soak Pitted Dates in water to cover for 1 hour.
- 5Place Soaked Dates, Sprouted Oats, Vanilla, Cinamon, Maple, Allspice, and Chopped Apple all in a food processor and blend.
- 6Place in a bowl and add Raisins, stirring by hand.
- 7Place in Bowls and garnish with Cinnamon.
- 8Serve and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sprouted Oatmeal Breakfast
Serving Size: 1 (382 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 776.4
- Calories from Fat 100
- Total Fat 11.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 148.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 21.4 g
- Sugars 34.9 g
- Protein 27.6 g