1/3 Photos of Spinach with Lentils
1 hr 10 mins
This is a low fat, not too bad on the calories recipe. Really satisfying, especially on cold days. It can be a meal in itself
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put lentils& bay leaf into a sauce pan and cover with water until the water is 1" above the lentils, bring to a boil, reduce heat& simmer until tender 40-50 minutes.
- 2You may have to add a bit of water if they cook dry.
- 3Remove from heat, cover& keep warm, Drain off any excess water.
- 4In a large skillet or wok heat oil.
- 5Saute the garlic& carrot until golden.
- 6Stir in spinach until just wilted (do not over cook).
- 7Stir the spinach into the lentils and season to taste.
- 8Mix in lemon juice.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach with Lentils
Serving Size: 1 (124 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 148.0
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 456.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.7 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 10.6 g