Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Adapted from Mexican Family Cooking.
Make and share this Spinach Salad With Jicama recipe from Food.com.
- Tear spinach into a chilled salad bowl.
- Place mushrooms on top.
- Layer jicama on top of mushrooms.
- Pour some of the dressing over the salad and mix thoroughly, lifting the leaves up from the bottom.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and Maggi (if desired).
- Serve with additional dressing on the side.
Good salad which we enjoyed. We skipped teh maggi seasoning and used bottled fat-free Italian dressing. Thanks for sharing!