A very easy curry which doesn't take a lot of effort to prepare. It is low GI so will leave you feeling fuller for longer. It is quite a dry curry when made, I like to serve it over brown rice and then the next day eat the remainder cold wrapped in a chapatti with some sour cream.
- Heat the oil and gently fry the onions for 10 minutes.
- Add the spices, stir well and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and chickpeas and simmer for 25 minutes.
- Increase the heat and stir in the spinach and lemon juice.
- When the spinach has wilted - serve.