Very simple, quick, tasty, and cheap!! Bean cooking time is *not* included in prep time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook beans as per the bag instructions.
- 2Blend with salsa in a food processor.
- 3Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- 4Let sit for at least one hour.
- 5Use a 1/2 cup measuring cup to shape patties (I get five patties out of this recipe).
- 6Lightly fried them in veggie oil.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Vegan Veggie Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (88 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 211.2
- Calories from Fat 15
- Total Fat 1.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 237.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.2 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 11.4 g