Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
this recipe is easy very cheap to make and tatses soooooo amazing! and its really low fat.
Make and share this Spicy Vegan Texas Black Bean Chili recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) candiced tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can vegetable broth
- 1 (11 ounce) can corn
- 4 green onions
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Drain the black beans.
- Combine all the ingredients in a large pot, and cook for at least 2 hours or until all the flavors are blended together.
This was a pretty great base to work from in making my own variant; I was afraid there wouldn't be enough liquid, but it turned out just right!