1/2 Photos of Spicy Tropical Couscous Salad
A nice, refreshing side dish that's perfect when the weather starts to warm up. It's a great side dish for almost any grilled meat!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (10 ounce) box couscous
- 1/2 cup pineapple, small dice
- 1/3 cup red onion, small dice
- 1/2 cup mango, small dice
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, small dice
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 1/3 cup cilantro, minced
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 tablespoon orange zest
- 1 tablespoon scallion, finely sliced
- salt & pepper (optional)
- 1Cook couscous according to package directions WITHOUT oil or butter.
- 2Fluff couscous with fork and set aside in a bowl to cool.
- 3Add remaining ingredients to cooled couscous and mix well.
- 4Refrigerate 1 hour before serving.
Browse Our Top Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Tropical Couscous Salad
Serving Size: 1 (103 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 202.1
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 6.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 6.4 g