Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
A nice, refreshing side dish that's perfect when the weather starts to warm up. It's a great side dish for almost any grilled meat!
- 1 (10 ounce) box couscous
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple, small dice
- 1⁄3 cup red onion, small dice
- 1⁄2 cup mango, small dice
- 1⁄2 cup red bell pepper, small dice
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 1⁄3 cup cilantro, minced
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1⁄2 tablespoon orange zest
- 1 tablespoon scallion, finely sliced
- salt & pepper (optional)
- Cook couscous according to package directions WITHOUT oil or butter.
- Fluff couscous with fork and set aside in a bowl to cool.
- Add remaining ingredients to cooled couscous and mix well.
- Refrigerate 1 hour before serving.