Brightly colored, vibrantly flavored, a make-ahead winner!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (12 ounce) bag frozen corn
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 -2 tablespoon Thai sweet chili sauce
- 1 -2 tablespoon sugar
- 1Bring a saucepan of water to boil on high heat. Add corn; cook 2 to 3 minutes or until heated through. Drain well.
- 2Place corn in a large bowl. Add bell pepper, red onion and cilantro; toss well.
- 3Mix lime juice, chili sauce and sugar in small bowl until sugar is dissolved.
- 4Pour over the corn; toss well.
- 5Let stand at least 1 hour to allow flavors to blend.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Thai Corn Salad
Serving Size: 1 (258 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 76.1
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 41.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 2.2 g