Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Brightly colored, vibrantly flavored, a make-ahead winner!
Make and share this Spicy Thai Corn Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Bring a saucepan of water to boil on high heat. Add corn; cook 2 to 3 minutes or until heated through. Drain well.
- Place corn in a large bowl. Add bell pepper, red onion and cilantro; toss well.
- Mix lime juice, chili sauce and sugar in small bowl until sugar is dissolved.
- Pour over the corn; toss well.
- Let stand at least 1 hour to allow flavors to blend.
Another great tasting salad we had this weekened! I used cans of corn (I never buy the frozen ones), and also added edamame beans and water chestnuts. Loved the crunchiness of this salad. Made for Zaar's Newest Star Tag Game 2012.