Adapted from Cooking Light. Serving size: 3 wedges. Per serving: 153 calories, 0.4 g fat, 35.5 g carb, 0 mg cholesterol, 2.3 g fiber.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel potatoes; cut each potato lengthwise into quarters.
- 2Put the potatoes in a large bowl; coat with cooking spray.
- 3Combine the remaining ingredients; sprinkle over potatoes, tossing well to coat.
- 4Arrange potatoes, cut sides down, in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- 5Bake at 500° for 10 minutes; turn wedges over.
- 6Bake for 10 more minutes or until tender and beginning to brown.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Sweet Potato Wedges
Serving Size: 1 (98 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 88.1
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 199.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 1.5 g