Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Adapted from Cooking Light. Serving size: 3 wedges. Per serving: 153 calories, 0.4 g fat, 35.5 g carb, 0 mg cholesterol, 2.3 g fiber.
- Peel potatoes; cut each potato lengthwise into quarters.
- Put the potatoes in a large bowl; coat with cooking spray.
- Combine the remaining ingredients; sprinkle over potatoes, tossing well to coat.
- Arrange potatoes, cut sides down, in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 500° for 10 minutes; turn wedges over.
- Bake for 10 more minutes or until tender and beginning to brown.
I made this as a snack. I used a 12 ounce, already cut, bag of sweet potatoes from Trader Joe's. I adjusted the seasonings accordingly. Using the cut potatoes made this so easy. These fries are smaller than wedges so they cooked a little faster. I will make these again. Thanks!