1/2 Photos of Spicy Roasted Potatoes
So easy to prepare. Healthier than french fries, these are a good accompaniment to many main courses.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine mustard, oil, garlic, tarragon, paprika, and pepper flakes.
- 2Wash potato pieces and pat dry with paper towels.
- 3Add to spice mixture and toss to coat well.
- 4Very lightly grease a baking sheet.
- 5Add potatoes in a single layer.
- 6Bake in a preheated 350F oven for approximately 35 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- 7Sprinkle with salt, if desired.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Roasted Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (193 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 177.6
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 53.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 4.0 g