So easy to prepare. Healthier than french fries, these are a good accompaniment to many main courses.
- Combine mustard, oil, garlic, tarragon, paprika, and pepper flakes.
- Wash potato pieces and pat dry with paper towels.
- Add to spice mixture and toss to coat well.
- Very lightly grease a baking sheet.
- Add potatoes in a single layer.
- Bake in a preheated 350F oven for approximately 35 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Sprinkle with salt, if desired.
Good flavourful potatoes. Nice blend of spices with a garlicky edge and a mustardy tang. The only sub I made was to use olive oil. Very easy too.
Very easy to make, and DELICIOUS. In future I'm baking an extra 8-10 minutes just to crisp them up a bit more. My family devoured these and want to know when I'm making again.
I make roasted potatoes fairly often, but have never tried with dijon mustard before. I really like it! I always just eyeball the hebs and spices and now I will keep in mind that I can add the mustard for nice twist :)