Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
a great snack food.
Make and share this Spicy Roasted Beans recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup cooked and drained cut green beans
- 1 cup cooked and drained garbanzo beans (chickpeas)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon mild chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- Mix all spices together.
- 'toss'green beans and chickpeas together with the spices to coat. (may use equal amounts of drained canned beans instead of fresh if desired)
- Spread coated green beans and chickpeas out on lightly greased cookie sheet.
- bake in preheated oven at 400 degrees for 20 minutes or so until crisp on outside and still tender on inside.
A very tasty snack. As, the recipe said the outside were crunchy and tender inside. The spices were great on the beans. Thanks for posting. My DH enjoyed this very much.