Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Fat-free and yummy! These are a great side dish or snack.
Make and share this Spicy Potato Chunks recipe from Food.com.
- 1 teaspoon rosemary (I use ground)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder or 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 8 -9 medium potatoes, scrubbed and cut into 1-inch chunks
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients except potatoes in a large bowl until you have a smooth paste.
- Add the potato chunks a few at a time and stir to coat with seasoning paste. Repeat until all potatoes are coated.
- Spread out on 2 nonstick baking sheets and bake for 30-45 minutes or until tender.
Tasty, easy and very versatile. Next time I think I'll add some liquid of some sort so they don't get too dry. Thanks for the recipe! :-)
These are good and smell wonderful while they are cooking. I followed the recipe as stated except that I used country Dijon because that's what I had. I did have some trouble getting the herb mixture to stick to the potatoes, so I added a little bit of olive oil to make it more of a paste. That seemed to help. The potatoes did dry out a little bit, so the next time I think I would add even more olive oil to 'grease' the potatoes a bit. But, all in all a very good dish. Thanks JeriBinNC.