1/2 Photos of Spicy Potato Chunks
Fat-free and yummy! These are a great side dish or snack.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- 2Mix all ingredients except potatoes in a large bowl until you have a smooth paste.
- 3Add the potato chunks a few at a time and stir to coat with seasoning paste. Repeat until all potatoes are coated.
- 4Spread out on 2 nonstick baking sheets and bake for 30-45 minutes or until tender.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Potato Chunks
Serving Size: 1 (287 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 225.5
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 45.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.5 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 6.1 g