Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
just one way to spice it up!! bad pun, I'm sorry.... just couldn't help it
Make and share this Spicy Orange Hummus recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (15 ounce) can chickpeas, rinsed, drained
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- curry powder, ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons grated orange zest
- white pepper, to taste
- process chick peas, garlic, orange juice, soy sauce, mustard, curry powder, and ginger in food processor until smooth.
- Stir in orange zest.
- Season to taste with salt and white pepper.
- Refrigerate 1 to 2 hours for flavors to blend.
Different tasting hummus. The flavor is very good, but since there are no amounts for the curry, I think I got a little heavy handed. I used about 1/4 tsp and it overpowered the flavor. Not necessarily a bad thing, but it took a little adjusting. I added a little more garlic to correct. Thanks for posting.