1/1 Photo of Spicy Mexican Coleslaw
This is ideal picnic food since it has no mayo in it. You can use more or less hot pepper depending on how hot you like it/can take it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 head green cabbage, shredded
- 1/2 lb jicama, shredded
- 1 large carrot, shredded
- 3 medium tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 -2 minced seeded jalapeno
- 1/3 cup chopped cilantro
- 1Combine all salad ingredients and mix well.
- 2Combine all dressing ingredients and toss well with salad ingredients.
- 3Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- 4This slaw gets better if it has a chance to sit for a few hours before serving and it's even good the next day.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Mexican Coleslaw
Serving Size: 1 (161 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 56.2
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 20.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 8.1 g
- Protein 1.7 g