3 hrs 10 mins
This smells amazing while it cooks! It serves two purposes really, yummy to eat and a great room scent!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place peaches in blender and pulse till smooth (if you like it a little chunky, just don't pulse as much).
- 2Place peaches and all other ingredients in a heavy bottom pot.
- 3Cook on medium to low heat for about 3 hours , the thicker you want it the longer you cook it.
- 4This can then be processed in a water bath for 5 minutes.
- 5The amount you end up with is determined by how much you cook it down. I get approximately 6-1/2-7 cups of butter.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spiced Peach Butter
Serving Size: 1 (2145 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 523.3
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 134.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 130.5 g
- Protein 1.8 g