1/3 Photos of Spiced Butter Bean, Spinach and Tomato Topping for Jacket Potato
This is really quick to put together and tastes great piled on top of jacket potatoes. However I'm sure it'd work equally well with rice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel and slice the onion and garlic and fry them together until soft. Add the curry powder and stir it inches.
- 2Drain and rinse the butter beans and add them to the pan along with the chopped tomatoes. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- 3Stir in the spinach and leave to simmer for another 5 minutes.
- 4Serve hot over your jacket potatoes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spiced Butter Bean, Spinach and Tomato Topping for Jacket Potato
Serving Size: 1 (285 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 121.0
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 310.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.8 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 7.0 g