1/3 Photos of Sparkling Strawberry Lemonade
Strawberry Bookworm's Note:
This recipe comes from the fabulous Moosewood New Classics cookbook and is a perfect summer treat. The recipe says that the strawberry puree can be kept for up to four days in the refrigerator.I don't actually know--it's never lasted that long.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 13 large lemons usually makes at least a cup of juice. Zap the lemons for 1 minute in the microwave to make them as juicy as possible before squeezing.
- 2In a small saucepan over medium heat combine sugar and water. Stir until sugar is completely dissolved and the liquid is clear.
- 3Pour the sugar syrup into a blender with the strawberries and lemon juice and puree.
- 4If serving immediately combine the puree and sparkling water in a pitcher and serve in tall glasses over ice. Or refrigerate the puree and prepare individual servings by mixing equal parts puree and sparkling water.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sparkling Strawberry Lemonade
Serving Size: 1 (234 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 229.9
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 54.9 g
- Protein 0.7 g