1/1 Photo of Sparkling Fruit Juice
This refreshing blend of apricot, orange, and grapefruit juices is a step up from plain juice but no more difficult to make. Sparkling mineral water adds bubbles without alcohol.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large pitcher, stir together the apricot nectar, orange juice, grapefruit juice, and lemon juice.
- 2Slowly stir in the mineral water.
- 3Serve juice mixture over ice.
- 4If desired, garnish with blood orange slices.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sparkling Fruit Juice
Serving Size: 1 (158 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 73.6
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 17.0 g
- Protein 0.6 g