A Spanish inspired recipe that I found in a back issue of BBC Good Food Magazine.
Make and share this Spanish Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix the oil, tomato paste and paprika together, then coat the potatoes thoroughly in it.
- Squash the garlic in its skin with the flat of a knife and place on a baking tray with the potatoes.
- Season well with salt and pepper, then roast for 40 minutes, turning halfway through, until the potatoes have crisped up and are fluffy inside.
- Five minutes before the end of cooking, sprinkle over the lemon juice and return to the oven.
- Serve with the parsley scattered over.