1/1 Photo of Soy Pickled Jalapenos
Hot, salty, and a little sweet! Chile fanatics will be happy to munch on these just as they are, and they also go great with rice and scallion pancakes! A traditional banchan made with soy sauce, lemon zest and brown sugar.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients in a small heavy saucepan and bring to a boil.
- 2Remove from heat and cool to room temperature, stirring occasionally.
- 3Marinate, chilled, at least 8 hours.
- 4Chilled jalapenos will keep chilled 3 days.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Soy Pickled Jalapenos
Serving Size: 1 (317 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 135.5
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 8050.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 12.9 g
- Protein 15.7 g