Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From SC Need to find a way to use up the bottle I bought.
Make and share this Southern Comfort Pineapple Salsa recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄3 cup Southern Comfort
- 1 fresh pineapple, diced small (about 3 cups)
- 1⁄2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup red bell pepper, diced small
- 1 tablespoon jalapeno pepper, minced
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 lime, juice of
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
- Mix all the salsa ingredients together in a medium bowl.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour to blend flavors.
- Serve with tortilla chips.