Prep 10 hrs
Cook 0 mins
Also makes an excellent marinade for steaks and pork chops.
Make and share this South American Steak Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 15 ounces reduced sodium soy sauce
- 6 ounces tomato paste
- 6 tablespoons distilled white vinegar
- 3 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cayenne powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sage
- Mix all the above ingredients together.
- Quantity of vinegar may be adjusted to attain desired consistency.
- Let stand in refrigerator overnight so flavors can blend.
- Stir before use, and refrigerate when not in use.
- Especially good marinade for steaks and pork chops.