This is a super simple dessert that tastes like you've spent hours on it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 can fruit cocktail in heavy syrup
- 2 tablespoons brandy, rum or amaretto (optional)
- 1Freeze the fruit in the can for at least 12 hours.
- 2Place the can in warm water for about 1 minute.
- 3Remove fruit from can, pour any liquid into a food processor.
- 4Slide the fruit out and chop into 1-inch pieces.
- 5Place in food processor with the brandy and process until smooth, about 1 minute.
- 6Serve at once, or transfer to container, and place in the freezer.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sorbet from Canned Fruit
Serving Size: 1 (44 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 27.3
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Protein 0.1 g