Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
I found this super easy recipe for making veggies in a smoker.
Make and share this Smoked Veggies recipe from Food.com.
- 1 small zucchini, cut in thin rounds
- 1⁄2 small onion, thinly sliced
- 4 mushrooms, sliced
- seasoning salt
- Tear off a 1.5 ft long piece of foil.
- Place zucchini in the middle of the foil in the shape of a rectangle. Sprinkle with some seasoning salt and pepper.
- Top with onion slices and then the mushrooms and sprinkle with more salt and pepper.
- Fold in ends of foil and then the top/bottom and crimp all together making a long packet.
- Cook in smoker at 225 degrees for 1.5 hours.