Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is so easy and makes a hearty, delicious dinner.
Make and share this Slow-Cooked Vegetable Curry recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups sliced carrots
- 2 medium potatoes, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 8 ounces green beans, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 cup coarsely chopped onion
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons quick-cooking tapioca
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (14 ounce) can vegetable broth
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 2 cups hot cooked rice
- Add the first 12 ingredients in order to a 4-quart slow-cooker.
- Pour vegetable broth over all.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 7-9 hours.
- Add in undrained tomatoes; stir to combine.
- Cover and let stand 5 minutes.
- Serve over cooked rice.