Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
We have these every Saturday morning at our house. So simple and fast, these are a nice change from cereal all week! Serve with pure maple syrup and a hot cup of strong coffee.
- Mix together flour, baking powder and cinnamon.
- Add soy milk and blueberries and stir gently until "just mixed".
- If the batter is too thick or runny, add more soy milk or flour accordingly. It should be a "pancakey" consistency.
- Pour batter in small amounts to a warm, un-oiled, non-stick frying pan on medium heat. When edges start to pull away from the bottom of the pan and a few bubbles form on the tops, lift up a little and check to see if the pancake is turning a light golden brown. When they are, flip the pancakes over.
- After a few minutes, carefully make a little slit in one to see if it is cooked all the way through, and check that the second side has become a light golden brown colour.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
These were very easy to make and use very little ingredigents which is a plus. And after reading all the great reviews I was excited to give them a try. However, I was not pleased with the taste. They have a funny aftertaste which I believe is from the baking powder. I would recommend maybe using a ts less of baking powder. Maybe that will help with the strange taste.
made these on christmas, everyone loved them.
I'm not Vegan, but I wanted an eggless pancake recipe and this worked great. Very fluffy, flavorful and really easy to make. Thanks!