Little Vegan Devil's Note:
We have these every Saturday morning at our house. So simple and fast, these are a nice change from cereal all week! Serve with pure maple syrup and a hot cup of strong coffee.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together flour, baking powder and cinnamon.
- 2Add soy milk and blueberries and stir gently until "just mixed".
- 3If the batter is too thick or runny, add more soy milk or flour accordingly. It should be a "pancakey" consistency.
- 4Pour batter in small amounts to a warm, un-oiled, non-stick frying pan on medium heat. When edges start to pull away from the bottom of the pan and a few bubbles form on the tops, lift up a little and check to see if the pancake is turning a light golden brown. When they are, flip the pancakes over.
- 5After a few minutes, carefully make a little slit in one to see if it is cooked all the way through, and check that the second side has become a light golden brown colour.
- 6Serve hot and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simple Vegan Blueberry Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (214 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 290.4
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 608.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.4 g
- Sugars 7.5 g
- Protein 12.1 g