Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
We have these every Saturday morning at our house. So simple and fast, these are a nice change from cereal all week! Serve with pure maple syrup and a hot cup of strong coffee.
- Mix together flour, baking powder and cinnamon.
- Add soy milk and blueberries and stir gently until "just mixed".
- If the batter is too thick or runny, add more soy milk or flour accordingly. It should be a "pancakey" consistency.
- Pour batter in small amounts to a warm, un-oiled, non-stick frying pan on medium heat. When edges start to pull away from the bottom of the pan and a few bubbles form on the tops, lift up a little and check to see if the pancake is turning a light golden brown. When they are, flip the pancakes over.
- After a few minutes, carefully make a little slit in one to see if it is cooked all the way through, and check that the second side has become a light golden brown colour.
- Serve hot and enjoy!