Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
this recipes is super easy and super yummy! it doesn't have oil, or "butter" in it, so it is also very low-fat! but it still tastes amazing!! i make this all the time, and even my non-vegan family loves it too! plus you can add anything you like to it, like walnuts, chocolate chips, carob, or whatever.
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees. grease a 8x4" loaf pan.
- Mash the bananas with a fork in a large bowl.
- Add the sugar, vanilla, and water and mix well.
- In a medium bowl mix the flour, baking powder and salt together.
- Pour the flour mixture into the bananas. mix well (if you want to add choco chips, walnuts, or carob chips, nows the time to do so).
- Pour batter into the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake for 55-65 minutes or until toothpick inserted into the bread comes out clean. let cool completly before slicing, if you can wait that long lol.
Very poor result. I followed the recipe step by step, unfortunately 55 minutes oven baking later turned out to be a big dissapointment.....:(
Did not taste good at all or raise very much.
This is a wonderful banana bread recipe. I was out of eggs but wanted to make a treat and this worked beautifully. I did add chocolate chips which is something we really enjoy in our banana bread. I did not check mine well enough and the middle was not done. That said, I'll just check better next time. Super easy to make, a beautiful loaf, and really tasty!