this recipes is super easy and super yummy! it doesn't have oil, or "butter" in it, so it is also very low-fat! but it still tastes amazing!! i make this all the time, and even my non-vegan family loves it too! plus you can add anything you like to it, like walnuts, chocolate chips, carob, or whatever.
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees. grease a 8x4" loaf pan.
- Mash the bananas with a fork in a large bowl.
- Add the sugar, vanilla, and water and mix well.
- In a medium bowl mix the flour, baking powder and salt together.
- Pour the flour mixture into the bananas. mix well (if you want to add choco chips, walnuts, or carob chips, nows the time to do so).
- Pour batter into the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake for 55-65 minutes or until toothpick inserted into the bread comes out clean. let cool completly before slicing, if you can wait that long lol.