1/1 Photo of Simple Vegan Banana Bread
1 hr 10 mins
VeganCookie :)'s Note:
this recipes is super easy and super yummy! it doesn't have oil, or "butter" in it, so it is also very low-fat! but it still tastes amazing!! i make this all the time, and even my non-vegan family loves it too! plus you can add anything you like to it, like walnuts, chocolate chips, carob, or whatever.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees. grease a 8x4" loaf pan.
- 2Mash the bananas with a fork in a large bowl.
- 3Add the sugar, vanilla, and water and mix well.
- 4In a medium bowl mix the flour, baking powder and salt together.
- 5Pour the flour mixture into the bananas. mix well (if you want to add choco chips, walnuts, or carob chips, nows the time to do so).
- 6Pour batter into the prepared loaf pan.
- 7Bake for 55-65 minutes or until toothpick inserted into the bread comes out clean. let cool completly before slicing, if you can wait that long lol.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simple Vegan Banana Bread
Serving Size: 1 (91 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 176.4
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 154.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 19.2 g
- Protein 3.8 g