Prep 1 min
Cook 2 mins
A simple preparation I like to keep in the fridge.
Make and share this Simple Spicy Bean Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon mild chili powder (use a brand that doesn't contain salt)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon onion powder
- 6 drops Tabasco sauce
- Mix all ingredients in container to be used for storage in the refrigerator. Close container, put in refrigerator.
- As desired, ladel out one serving in a bowl and heat in the microwave.
Great soup. Spicy, easy, loaded with fiber, and uses ingredients I always have in the pantry. Served with cornbread and a crisp green salad, this makes a quick meal.