1/5 Photos of Simple Serendipity Spuds
Queen of Everything's Note:
I put these things together by accident, but my toddler can't seem to get enough. An easy side dish for steaks, chops or chicken or a yummy snack.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Slice potatoes into desired shapes (I did french-fry shapes; remember, larger shapes=longer cooking times).
- 3Spread potatoes on cooking sheet.
- 4Sprinkle potatoes with oil, garlic salt and paprika.
- 5Combine all ingredients very well with hands, directly on cooking sheet.
- 6Bake for 30-45minutes, depending upon desired doneness and how large your pieces are.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simple Serendipity Spuds
Serving Size: 1 (222 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 228.6
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 13.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 4.5 g