I put these things together by accident, but my toddler can't seem to get enough. An easy side dish for steaks, chops or chicken or a yummy snack.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Slice potatoes into desired shapes (I did french-fry shapes; remember, larger shapes=longer cooking times).
- Spread potatoes on cooking sheet.
- Sprinkle potatoes with oil, garlic salt and paprika.
- Combine all ingredients very well with hands, directly on cooking sheet.
- Bake for 30-45minutes, depending upon desired doneness and how large your pieces are.
Easy to make and very tasty! I only made two potatoes, since it was just DH and I, and didn't remember to halve the seasonings, so they were more salty than I would normally prepare them! That was totally my error, and in fact, it was actually rather nice, that forbidden sodium! I did regular french-fry shapes, and really enjoyed these crispy treats (we don't eat chips very often). Thanks, lovely recipe!
These potatoes were simple to make and delicious to eat! I used half paprika and half smoked paprika. We loved these and thanks for posting your recipe Queen of Everything!
I combined recipe 49200 "Easy Baked Potato Wedges" and recipe 107263 "Simple Serendipity Spuds", and really like the results. I used the ingredients listed in 49200, except exchanging the 1/4 c cooking oil for the 2 T olive oil listed in 107263. I followed the prep directions of 107263, but cooked it for the time and temperature of 49200 (350 degrees for 1 hour). Easy & yummy.