I put these things together by accident, but my toddler can't seem to get enough. An easy side dish for steaks, chops or chicken or a yummy snack.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Slice potatoes into desired shapes (I did french-fry shapes; remember, larger shapes=longer cooking times).
- Spread potatoes on cooking sheet.
- Sprinkle potatoes with oil, garlic salt and paprika.
- Combine all ingredients very well with hands, directly on cooking sheet.
- Bake for 30-45minutes, depending upon desired doneness and how large your pieces are.