1/3 Photos of Simple Homemade Applesauce
Vino Girl's Note:
This makes just 1 1/2 cups of applesauce. From Great American Home Cooking (Collector's Issue 1998)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place apples, water, and cinnamon in a heavy saucepan.
- 2Bring to a boil over medium heat.
- 3Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- 4Mash sugar into the apples; cook for another 5 minutes.
- 5Remove cinnamon stick; cool and store in a tightly covered bowl in the refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simple Homemade Applesauce
Serving Size: 1 (196 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 106.0
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 23.0 g
- Protein 0.3 g