Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I love courgettes and we grow them up our allotment every year, but boy do we have a million of them when they're in season! Although I throw them into most things I do love them on their own so I have various ways to change them up a bit, this being the simplest...
- 1 large courgette (or two smaller ones)
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- Chop the courgettes any which way and brown them in a frying pan with some oil or 1 cal spray.
- When they are browning (but not fully cooked) add the orange juice and simmer until the OJ reduces.
- After about 4-5mins, the OJ will reduce down and thicken into a lovely orangey glaze and the courgettes should be done!
- Serve with lashings of coarse-ground black pepper. Mmmmm!