1 hr 15 mins
1 hr 5 mins
This fun vegan dish normally uses cream but soymilk is far healthier and non-dairy to boot. Feel free to use almond or rice milk instead, and make sure it is plain and unsweetened due to the addition of sugar to this. I normally hate eating mushrooms cold but this made me change my mind! Cook time includes chill time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring the water to a boil with the lemon juice then lower the heat to medium.
- 2Add the mushrooms and let simmer for a few minutes or until softened.
- 3Drain and let the mushrooms cool.
- 4Mix the soymilk, chives, sugar, and salt and pepper with the mushrooms in a bowl. Chill in the fridge, uncovered, for at least an hour.
- 5Serve with lettuce leaves as a nice side dish.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sienisalaatti: Finnish Mushroom Salad (Vegan)
Serving Size: 1 (195 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 46.7
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 22.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 4.5 g